You've seen her on VH1 and the CW, and now Pamela Pekerman is sitting down with StyledOn to dish on her StyledOn Six, from food to shoes. This accessories and style expert knows what it takes to turn short legs into supermodel stems, and always has the next hot handbag ahead of the rest. Read on hear what she's loving now, and learn more about her on her website.
1. The Iron Horse Hotel. I just stayed in this hotel last year, while taping a fashion segment on FOX in Milwaukee. This place has personality, midwestern charm, and all the luxury elements you’d expect from an ideal boutique hotel.
2. Glow Gluten Free Cookies. These delicious cookies prove that you don’t need gluten to have a glutinous dessert. I keep a special stash of Glow’s chocolate chip cookies in a special drawer, so my husband doesn’t get to them first!
3. LaLucca’s Zoe Tote. The best perk of being an accessories editor is rocking next season’s handbag now. We’re not even in the thick of spring, but my arm candy of choice is Fall 2011’s Zoe Zebra Tote (at top) from LaLucca. They'll be available at LaLucca.com in August!
4. SoleSociety.com: “Classic, Understated, Elegant”. SoleSociety got my shoegenda right away thanks to a personalized style bio quiz. Now, their experts send me options of what works for me, and if I want what they present, $49 gets me a great designer-quality shoe in days. Right now, I’m loving my fave nude sandals. Every gal needs nude shoes that blend with her skin tone and elongate the body. It’s like fashion voodoo for shorties like me.
5. Eat, Pray, Love. There’s a lot of wisdom and inspiration packed into that book. It’s been a year since I first read it, but I find myself reading small portions over and over again, every night. I’ve even had some of my favorite lines converted into art quotes for my office.
6. Home Goods. I’m a decorating freak, especially when it comes to home accessories, so this store is my drug of choice. Designer dishes, kitchen gadgets, the Mr. Peanut cooking sauces, the intricate mirrors, I can’t stay away from this marvelous Mecca for more than two weeks. Now that they are opening up their first location in Manhattan, it’s safe to say I’ll never get any work done – unless I’m pulling for a home décor segment!
What's on your StyledOn Six List?