Careers at StyledOn, the Leading Social Style Community Platform for Influencers and Fashionistas
StyledOn.com is a VC-backed startup based in NY and LA focused on creating the largest style centric social network — we are well on our way, but we need help!
We are a marriage of fashion and technology. If this sounds appealing to you, check our current openings and see if your skill set matches. However, if you don’t see something that matches your skills or tickles your fancy, and you think you are good enough for us to create a job for you, we invite you to send us your resume with an email on why.
We are all busy here at StyledOn, so don’t send us fluff.
The more creative, the more thoughtful, the better your chances! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposed title in the subject line.
- Director of Product Management / Senior Product Manager
- Rails Developer
- Marketing Manager - Offline
- Editorial Internship
- Strategy & Operations Internship
Strategy & Operations Internship
We are looking for current college seniors, recent college graduates, and/or graduate students who are interested in working on the business team in areas of business development, online marketing, and other special projects. A passion for the lifestyle category is a must! The strategy & operations intern will report to the COO and be a key player in pushing key business initiatives forward.
Related tasks will include:
- Competitive and market research
- Affiliate program development
- Member acquisition programs
- Social media initiatives
- Partnership development and program execution
Skills & Education:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, or are working towards a Bachelor’s degree. Liberal arts and finance backgrounds are a plus!
- Must be familiar with Excel.
- Must have an understanding of how to use social media tools (i.e. Facebook and Twitter).
- Understanding of online media, its business models and current trends strongly desired.
- Work experience preferred.
To apply, please send a cover note and resume to: email@example.com. Please use subject line: “Strategy & Operations Internship”.